Thursday, May 6, 2010

goodbye look see...

Earlier this month I was lucky enough to be included in the Look See 2010 exhibition, Newcastle, Australia. Surrounded by handfuls of wonderfully creative types like Beci Orpin, WEBUYYOURKIDS and Mike Watt. I entered with three little peanut shaped people - Frank, Gloria, Alfred (detail below).

But sadly it's coming to an end. If you haven't seen these wonderful works, come along tonight 07.05.10 to Suite 40 Level 1, Market Square Hunter Street Mall, Newcastle from five o'clock onwards.

Here's to bitten nails and second chances.
C is for Chanell xox

4 comments:

  1. I am so sad that I never got to go visit them :( I got so wrapped up in uni work I have barely left the house in a month! Boo! They look fabulous. I wish I'd met Frank, Gloria and Alfred. I am still keen to check out the French Film Fest, are you keen bean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast in pattern :)

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i was near so i could visit before its too late : (

    ReplyDelete