I've been welcomed to a new humble abode, tucked neatly into a little mint green and navy blue box in the city of Newcastle. But the most notable of all is the enjoyment of being in a new environment and the excitement that comes with discovering it's quirks.
• The ginger 'Do not feed' cat who wanders over the fence for daily trips.
• An overwhelmingly large bushy tree by the balcony which filters the perfect amount of light for an 8am rise.
• The crooning busker who seems to be fixed permanently to the corner of Hunter and Thorn St.
• The ever mysterious 'Bear' who now appears via iTunes and his extensive collection of Andrew Denton interviews.
• Seventeen (rather steep) steps on the staircase between myself and the fridge.
I like quirky Newcastle.
Here's to dainty dishes and balcony kisses.
C is for Chanell xox